Sourced from old constructions
New England Oak – Offer / Unfinished
Original Face American Oak is mostly reclaimed from the structural & supporting roof timbers of historic barns throughout the North East & mid-Atlantic regions. Original Outer Face Oak is a wonderful material to work with because of its naturally aged and weathered surface contours, linear or radial saw kerf, nail holes, rain water discolouration, checks, and cracks from many years of surface expansion and contraction due to changing seasonal conditions.
New England Oak is supplied in 2 widths offering an extra dimension to the conventional 1 width strip oak floor. Strip Oak flooring is a modernist aesthetic style popular between 1910 – 1940. All boards are quality checked and graded piece by piece and selectively our craftsmen and women have restored the face with Artisanal wood patches rather than cut away any waste wood. Adding an extra hand-crafting element to the overall face design.
This narrow-plank engineered wooden flooring is durable and robust, and the natural appearance of open knots, small cracks and markings characterise the artisan feel.
- Natural wood colour variation between each piece
- Our Reclaimed Oak is perfect for high traffic zones
- Hardwearing oils applied with natural colour tones
- Available in Engineered Wood Flooring
- Lifetime structural guarantee
- 20-year finish guarantee
- Easy aftercare with floor soap and maintenance oils
- Easy installation with tongue and groove profile
- Hand-finished and Hand-restored
- Allow small cracks, scars and open knots
- Salvaged from 100+-year-old barns and buildings
- Unfinished: £75 + VAT per m2 (RRP £110m2)
- Brown Oil Finished: £89 + VAT per m2 (RRP £129)
Do you have a Minimum Order Quantity?
30m2 for all our collections/products
Lead time for Orders
It depends on the product and stock. Please get in touch with us for specific lead times.
Lead time for Samples
Our Samples have a lead time of 5-10 working days for UK destinations. Please get in touch with us for International lead times
Do you export internationally?
We are an international company, we have sales representatives in the USA, UK and Scandinavia. For all other global markets, we are able to provide quotes F.O.B.
Should I be concerned about the colour variation within a product?
If you are concerned about colour variation you can order a sample panel for a refundable deposit. Please remember that we are not creating exact copies of floor panels or hand samples, we are creating individual floors with their own unique personality and charm.